Nov 4, 2013

top 10 IG boutiques for the fashion forward! (part 1)

I cannot stress enough how much I love Instagram. I feel like it has truly enabled me to keep in touch with friends and family near and far, on a more daily basis. Who also doesn't love a little flash back friday, and throwback thursdays?

However, lately my biggest obsession has become with designers and shop owners on IG. I know I have some personal faces. I wish I could make this list the top 100 because these are not the only ones I love. Just want you to know and explore some amazing IG shops!

I am doing this in two parts. For two reasons
1) I want the post to not be so lengthy you get bored
2) These amazing designers get the chance for you to check them out

---
colorful, vibrant and unique

1. ikavee (@ikavee )

If you are looking for some beautiful jewelry to match a beautiful little black dress, or to go with that one outfit that quite doesn't have the jewelry you need for it - here is your shop. You also cannot beat her prices.



Plus, the person who runs the shop is a total hottie and sweetheart xoxo
--

custom made, for the princess in all of us 




I am convinced that Irene (of irenesarah.com) knows like the most talented people around. So happy I discovered the Little Miss Obsessive line through her. You can find amazing blingy bracelets and unique headbands. Lili is also another sweetie pie, she is always willing to make sure her customers come first. That sort of experience is very unique and makes you love your custom pieces.
--
hold it right there (in your pretty hands)

3. BelucciCouture ( @beluccicouture )


During my wedding time I really wanted all my details to be in place. As much as I know a bride doesn't really hold onto her clutch it is something she needs at least for her touch up lip pie. I don't even know how but I came across the BC IG page and seriously fell in love. You can see my clutch featured by Saira on her page. She was so fun and easy to work with, she had my payment and then immediately shipped it out. The price was so great. I have already used it a ton. You will not be disappointed!
---
for the badass in us all

4) eklexic ( @eklexic )


I recently discovered this IG. Sometimes I look for unique and badass designs and that is exactly what I thought soon as I saw this site. They are on the pricier end but these are statement pieces You can make it all so versatile. I also love the drop down bullet chain because I feel it would look great even on a backless dress. I feel like its worth the price when something is this unique, chic and versatile!

---

personalized elegance




I appreciate dainty, simple and cute jewels as much as I appreciate glitzy and bling ones. LoveKate is a perfect example of that. She works really hard and puts a lot of heart and soul into her work. She is currently running a giveaway you should all enter and definitely follow her. Many amazing things to come from her. Plus her pics of her pups are to die for

xoxo stay tuned for part 2 soon

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

love hearing from you all! <3