Nov 29, 2013

NUNA NYC Jewelry Review

As some of you know, I am trying to really showcase amazing talented shop/boutique owners and jewelry/clothing artist. I discovered NUNA NYC a month or so ago. I really am liking dainty necklaces more as I realize how many statement necklaces I have. It's just nice to sort of have something you can wear something a bit more casually.

I am saving my outfit picture for another day because I am saving this for something special. However, here are some pics below. Also, the seashell shape is so mystical & cute. The quality is amazing, it's actually a nice type of heavy so I know it was made with quality and not at all hollow inside. It makes me trust her brand and she was soo easy and sweet to interact with.

Definitely follow them on Instagram ( @nunanyc ) and look at some more of her amazing jewelry, handmade as well!

P.S I took these using my new Canon Rebel t5i <3


such a cute box <3

Check out her site for more goodies
nunanyc.com



Love the size









Loving using my new camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

love hearing from you all! <3