Oct 10, 2013

Designer/ShopOwner Spotlight: Her Vanity Affair

I want to focus my blog on some amazing designer spotlights. I feel like through Social Media, I am finding some amazing people doing some amazing thing.This is extremely long overdue but I finally have gotten around to this review. Back in New York, I had a sweet friend of mine, Rima Kamal, give me two of her wonderful pieces. I wanted to showcase the necklace set she gave me because it is truly so versatile. I wore it during dinner in Miami for my bachelorette night, and wore it for my engagement shoot. She may not have necessarily designed the items on her site, but she curates them herself and handpicks each piece. A designer in her own like.

What I love:
- The quality. It doesn't feel cheap at all, although the price is so budget friendly
-- Beautiful color, really makes your outfit pop!
--- Sits very well on the neck

She goes to school, works and runs a pretty successful online boutique. She makes me extremely proud because I have seen her grow with this business. She also gave me a beautiful headpiece but I plan on doing a post dedicated to that so I will save it for later :)

Check out this collage and some individual pics. Shop at her site Her Vanity Affair, you won't be disappointed!


Outfit details below pic!


Top: boutique in Chicago
Bottom: Charlotte Russe
Wallet: Coach
Necklace: Her Vanity Affair
Shoes: Easy Pickin's (in NYC)


Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Mangos
Shoes: Payless Wedges
Watch: Movado
Necklace: Her Vanity Affair

No comments:

Post a Comment

love hearing from you all! <3