Dec 5, 2013

makeup post: a lil bit under the..sea

My husband has been sick for past two days, so my energy has been low. However, decided to just put on some makeup and create this post. Feeling better already.

Originally, I wanted this to be my debut video but I wasn't feeling it, will be coming up soon though. Go follow my new youtube channel ( psiworeit )

Disclaimer: Very picture heavy post!

Pre-Makeup
need to tell you all about this amazing mask I am using!

my favorite primer! so inexpensive, and smooth


loved this blush

paired with a Real Techniques brush


me with the foundation, felt very natural

my setting powder

ugh I hated this, so had to show you all what I did not like. It was so not blendable

Absolutely LOVE how this brightens my eye so much

Me with foundation and the Lemon Aid

Sleek Makeup Contour Kit

Very subtle contour but looks amazing with everything

I used the 4th color Emerald in the Crease, the 5th one in Oyster on my browbone and the last color all over my lid called Sand Dollar

Gold Eyeliner to pair off the look

Selfies

Inglot Matte 77





I LOVE the blushes in this line. This one is subtle and beautiful in Luminoso

Never realized how brown my eyes really were 



Final Product!
 






1 comment:

  1. Hello Zana,

    Could you tell me brand of pink lipstick/lipgloss you are using in the last photo?

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

love hearing from you all! <3